In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

stevens single shot shotguns 12 ga.

pitjeeppitjeep Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
edited October 2008 in Ask the Experts
anyone know how many diffrent models stevens made in break action 12 ga. shotguns? what the model #s may be or where to look?
thanks

Comments

• rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might consider this book, "Savage & Stevens Arms: Collector's History",. Amazon carries it.
  • pitjeeppitjeep Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks ill get the book.anyone have the book or know what models came with 36 inch barrels? i picked up a cherry 36 inch full choke barrel just not sure what model it fits.
  • abcguns2abcguns2 Member Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello :
    well , I have collected the "94 series" style / type guns for some time now ??? always looking for more / parts ect. really enjoyed them and they do shoot well ?
    Thanks !
    d.a.stearns a.k.a. SKEEZIX
    Gunsmith / LEO
    Athens , Tn

allamericangunshop.com
  • pitjeeppitjeep Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by abcguns2
    Hello :
    well , I have collected the "94 series" style / type guns for some time now ??? always looking for more / parts ect. really enjoyed them and they do shoot well ?
    Thanks !
    d.a.stearns a.k.a. SKEEZIX
    Gunsmith / LEO
    Athens , Tn

its not so much i mind you putting your want ad in my post, but since your a (collector) you could throw me a bone about the questions i asked when i started this thread.