In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WC667R POWDER INFO

peter60peter60 Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
edited November 2008 in Ask the Experts
A friend of mine asked me to see if I can get some info on this generic pistol powder, he bought out some guys reloading supplies,which the guy is quite knowlegable on reloading and this powder was amongst the items, WC667R is the type I know nothing about reloading so keep it simple PLEASE...Thanks Pete

Comments

• Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would have him recheck the numbers.

CP
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,107 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't find any powder listed even close to this combination of letters and numbers . The one thing to remember is Pistol powder by it's very nature can go from a light load to a dangerous over load with a VERY small change . The only suggestion I could make to even try to use this stuff would be to use data for BULLS-EYE powder one of the fastest burn rates of any powder. I for one would not "no way" load any of this without data That I could trust"data from the powder company that made it and would be libel" if you blew up a gun using it.