In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Assistance with identification of stun gun, please

psheltonpshelton Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited November 2008 in Ask the Experts
Hello to you all! I am a new member to this very cool site. wow, what a selection!

I have a black stun gun (& carry/clip case) which I am trying to identify. It resembles the Raptor 500 in appearance (tilted grip). It says "Security Plus" on the front/back with nothing further to be found in or outside the body. I presume Security Plus was the manufacturer, if that is the case, since I cannot find them anywhere on the internet, it would appear that they themselves are deceased [;)].

I have owned it for a number of years now and fortunately have not needed to put it to work [:)]. It does works fine, sending a crackling blue charge between two poles when called upon to do so. I was thinking of selling it, but I have no idea what the voltage is or what it might be worth. The only thing I do know for sure is that I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of the charge! Maybe it's an "antique" by now and worth a lot! [:D] A "collectible".

I will appreciate any info you can give me on it.

Thank you for your time!

Patty

Comments

• Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,713 ******
    edited November -1
  • Options
    psheltonpshelton Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you so much Spider7115! It's obviously the company I wanted! I looked at at least a dozen sites, put in Security Plus stun guns in my browser, etc. found tons of sites, none with SP. Could just be that I'm not great with computers too. Anyway, I put in a call to Cust svc, I'm sure they'll be able to give me the info I need!

So, may your day be far better than good! You've started mine out well.

Thanks again,

Patty
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,713 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pshelton
    Thank you so much Spider7115! It's obviously the company I wanted! I looked at at least a dozen sites, put in Security Plus stun guns in my browser, etc. found tons of sites, none with SP. Could just be that I'm not great with computers too. Anyway, I put in a call to Cust svc, I'm sure they'll be able to give me the info I need!

So, may your day be far better than good! You've started mine out well.

Thanks again,

Patty

I'm glad I could be of help, Patty. Welcome to the forums and stop back anytime! [:)]

Oh...and please just call me "Spider". 7115 was my mother's maiden name. [;)]