In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

selling quantities

aallanaallan Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
edited February 2015 in Ask the Experts
How do i list an item i have more than one for sale. Like ammo boxes. It used to be I could use a dutch auction, i think they use "stores" now, but i do not find a link.
Can someone help me please?

Comments

• toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When you go to put a price on your item there are two tabs above the price, one is auction and the other is fixed. If you click on the fixed tab it opens up to allow you to enter the quantity. You can't list multiple items on an auction format, unless it is for a lot of items and not a single item.

Todd
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    Did Dutch auctions go away?
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    Did Dutch auctions go away?

Pretty sure they did. Sellers kept getting confused about having to sell for the lowest winning bid.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    I keep getting emails that Items I have bid on "HAS BEEN RELISTED" but I think actually they are more than one of the same item from the same seller.