In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Baby Eagle .45

RBBEDFORDRBBEDFORD Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited December 2004 in Ask the Experts
I came accross a Baby Eagle and the gun looks incredible. I do not know how it fires or performs. Does anyone have the pros and cons of this pistol? Also the price of a new one. thanks.

Comments

• Options
    laxcoachlaxcoach Member Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My son has one (a gift from me), and it fits my hand really well, is very accurate, and never fails to feed. In fact, he has cycled CCI rat shot through it! I think I paid $489 for it about four years ago.
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    I haven't fired the baby eagle in .45 but have experience with it in 9mm. Overall quality is excellent, never a failure to fire of any kind. They're accurate and will eat up any ammo you give em. The Isrealies know how to defend themselves, and they do it well.

reloaded.gif You are knuckle-dragging ape with a gun.
  • Options
    duckyducky Member Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a Baby Eagle in .40 with the polymer frame and it's a great shooter. My only complaint is the grips are a hair short for hands. I think you'd be quite pleased with one.