In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Scope guys whats it worth Leupold ULTRA

chumchumchumchum Member Posts: 847 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in Ask the Experts
Hi, I just picked up a L&S Ultra 16x M1 with a duplex reticle. It's in very good condition. Whats it worth???

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    I guess whatever you paid for it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the reply. However, what someone pays for something is not necesary indicative of it's worth. If you bought some Winchester for $100 and you know it's worth a $1000. Now you are going to tell me it's only worth a $100 because that is what you paid for it?
  • Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Put it up on the auction side, for no reserve, for a 10 day auction, and start it at a penny...yes $0.01. The market will tell you what it is worth.

Best
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The duplex reticle really hurts the value.

$750-900 depending on buyer.

CP
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks CP. I thought the duplex may hurt the value. However the Ultra is 16x is very hard to find. I never seen one for sale before. The last one I seen on GB was a 10x M2 with a better reticle and that brought almost $1200. I know the M2 are not prefered because of the adjustment knobs they have. But that Duplex on a tacticle is what I really questioned. I wasn't sure what it would do to the value. The last M1 Ultra 10x I had with a Mil-dot sold for $1000 and that was about 5 years ago.