In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

approx. value of o/u

coyote5starrcoyote5starr Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in Ask the Experts
I have a browning o/u that i wrote about before that i want to trade for a newer o/u. Can anyone give me a approx. value with out pictures? I have no idea how to include pictures. Heres what i have:
I called Browning historian with serial # and he said it was made in approx.1951. Belgium made 30in brls, full choke each. 2 3/4 shells.
My friend bought it new and was the only owner. My friend hunted with this gun many years ago. But its been in a cabnet unused the last 15-20 yrs. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    tocamohatocamoha Member Posts: 271 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Before you try to trade this gun,please go shoot it .The most important factor in wing-shooting is gun fit. Found out if this gun fits you .If it does you will regret losing it.The chokes are a minor detail that can easily be modified and then you will have a gun for all purposes .If it doesn't fit you , then trade it.
  • Options
    drl50drl50 Member Posts: 2,496
    edited November -1
    Completed auction research shows recent Browning Grade I 12 gauge superposed shotguns sold from approximately $1,000-$1,800 depending on condition.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm not a trap shooter but would this be a good gun for shooting trap?
  • Options
    drl50drl50 Member Posts: 2,496
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by coyote5starr
    I'm not a trap shooter but would this be a good gun for shooting trap?

Browning made a Superposed Trap gun and called it the Broadway. It had a straighter stock and wider rib(hence the name). The chokes are OK and of course you could shoot trap with it for practice or fun, but it is designed to be a field gun for hunting.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the input. I'm pretty sure I'll trade it in.