In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lee Dies

Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
edited May 2015 in Ask the Experts
Hello everyone, got a question about dies. I have a RCBS Rockchucker Press. I was looking at a Lee Pacesetter 3 die set and need to know if it will work in the RCBS press. Thanks for any input.[^]

Comments

• Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    will lee dies fit in rcbs presses?
  • Options
    1KYDSTR1KYDSTR Member Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes they will. This has been covered ad nauseum, but the Lee's, while not perhaps as precise as RCBS etc will certainly get the job done for the basic tools to reload shoot able ammo. Certain brand dies are made unique to their own press set up, but MOST will fit in a Rockchucker no sweat.
  • Options
    Hawk CarseHawk Carse Member Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes.
    What the Internet Generation may not realize, loading dies with 7/8"x14 threads and T-slot shellholders were designed by the old Pacific company, many years ago. They made so much sense that the rest of the industry standardized on them in pretty short order. The Dillon Square Deal B and a few old Lyman Tru Line Jrs are the only oddballs you are likely to see.
  • Options
    ni haoni hao Member Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lee dies are all I use now. I highly recommend the Lee factory crimp die too.