In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ruger Skeleton stock 7mm-08

kit carsonkit carson Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
edited May 2015 in Ask the Experts
I have a skeleton stock ruger in 7mm-08 with a 20in barrel and it is light weight.All of my other skeleton have 22in barrel and are standard weight. This is not a put together rifle because it fits the stock perfect.If you put it in a standard weight stock it has a wide gap on each side of the barrel.Is this a rare rifle or what?I have 17 of these rifles and this is the only like it.

Comments

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Believe that to be the rarer of all the skeletons with the exception of the 7.62x39,,,at least those two I know are "rare." I have had several but not an 08..did have the 7.62x39,,Funny thing is Ruger closed those out and literally couldn't get wholesale out of them,,,now collectors[:)] Interesting rifles for sure.
  • Options
    golferboy426golferboy426 Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    for 10 bucks ruger will send you a letter confirming the as shipped factory configuration of the receiver sn. There are a bunch of fakes out there