In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

where can i get parts

docsgunsmithingdocsgunsmithing Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
edited August 2003 in Ask the Experts
i have 2 old .22s that im working on and i need to find parts and
cant can anyone help
1 is a .22 pump made by meriden firearms very old
2 is a .22 bolt only thing it says is no.27 made in plymoth mi
can anyone help
docsgunsmithing@aol.com

doc

Comments

• Options
    22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    The number 27 is a Hamiliton
    Search for parts on the web for a Hamiliton #27

underway.gif
  • Options
    James LyleJames Lyle Member Posts: 57
    edited November -1
    First go to Numrich Gun Parts Corp's website (do a search) check out their website, and their FORUM. Then try Bob's Gun Parts, and just general "gun parts" searches on the web.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't mean to throw cold water on your search. But my references show that Meriden Firearms, was primarily a "store brand/hardware gun" supplier to Sears way before the First World War. Most of their production probably will be found under other names.
    There might? be some collector interest, because I doubt their are many of these rifles around with the Meriden name on them.
  • Options
    Delta514Delta514 Member Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    JFYI: Meriden was the Oldest Knife Mfg in America. Conneticutt (that is).

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    pactpact Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Meriden was a firearms comp. Ct. He has a Meriden model 15. Made from around 1915 to mid 20's. The company was once owned by Sears. I have some parts, email me at rogermcafee@msn.com.
  • Options
    pactpact Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will try this again. Meriden Arms company was a true firearms company, not store name.Located in CT. It was once owned by sears. They made brake top revolvers, shot guns, drop block 22 rifles, and the model 15 pump 22. I have some parts email me at rogermcafee@msn.com. I have no parts for the Hamilton.
  • Options
    OleDukOleDuk Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't want to get your hopes up, but what do you need for the Hamilton Boy's Rifle? What parts do you have?
    Regards,
    OleDuk
    email: jacksswamp@msn.com
  • Options
    slideact.22slideact.22 Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another possibility; search under "HamiltonMax" as seller on the other auction, he's been liquidating a large collection of Hamiltons. Good luck.
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by James Lyle
    Why would I be, punk? I just happen to have a very wide level of interest and expertise, that's all. keep watching. I've posted more gun topics today than everyone else combined. The reason that they dont is that they dont KNOW enough.

22925whocarespg.JPG

You are posting crap!

Regards,
    190191.gif
  • Options
    OleDukOleDuk Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi, Slide--
    How about e-mailing me the name of the site where you saw Hamiltonmax?
    Thanks,
    OleDuk