In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mauser hsc

Twelvette16Twelvette16 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited August 2003 in Ask the Experts
What is going price for pistol in 90% + condition ? WaA135 : Eagle N proofs. Also holster made from canvas with leather flap with ink german markings on underside of flap. Serial # 8893xx

Comments

• Options
    Twelvette16Twelvette16 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a .32 Mauser Hsc, which I bought in 1962. (Paid $34.) It has "Mauser-Werke A. G. Oberndorf a. N., Mod Hsc Kal 7.65mm" along with the Mauser logo on the left side of the slide. Some sort of an "R within a 3" (?) proof mark on the left side of the trigger guard. It has serial number 960XXX and dark brown shiny plastic grips. It's in very good condition. Any idea to when it was made?
  • Options
    JgreenJgreen Member Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    $375-$500.00, in my opinion.
  • Options
    PythonPython Member Posts: 267 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    twelvette;
    The Muaser Hcs pistols are enjoying greater popularity these days. Consequently, the prices for them, in very good to excellent condition, is going up.Your's bears a german military waffenampt acceptance stamp,WaA135. It was produced at Orbendorf in 1943. In the condition you discribe 90%+ with the soft shell holster, it should bring somewhere in $450 to $600 range. Should the ink stamps reveal the same serial # as the pistol and you have the extra magazine that matches the gun, you can add a substancial premium. Hope this helps.

Kill all the lawyers and the world will be much better for it.