In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sig 239 9mm

chaosrobchaosrob Member Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2008 in Ask the Experts
I am going to sell or trade my sig 239. It is in good condition (has been carried, has been shot) with box, 2 magazines, lock, etc. I am not sure of the value of this pistol as I normally do not sell guns. I bought this approximately 5 years ago new. Can anyone help me out with value?

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0008_800x536.jpg

DSC_0004_800x536.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 4,050
    edited November -1
    Around here, $350 - $400.00
  • Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wait, does the Nikon lens cap come with it?

Anyway, yea I'm with the $350-450 range. Depending how fast you wanna try to sell it, you should be able to get rid of it pretty easy for $350, but might have to sit on it for a bit at $450 but it wouldn't be unreasonable to ask.
    New I have seen some places asking over $700 for them, I don't see them actually selling them. I've seen reasonable shops with them under $600 new, and I'm assuming dealer is somewhere near $500.
  • Options
    chaosrobchaosrob Member Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks for the input guys. I may just take it tomy local dealer and tray to trade it on something I want :)