In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

9mm rimfire

dirtcopdirtcop Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in Ask the Experts
What gun used a 9mm rimfire luger cartridge?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Just left a gun show and found a single shot 9mm rim fire smooth bore shotgun. Dude wanted 650 for it and was growing in 250 cartridges. Rolling block type action. Owner said that it was German made. Checkering was very fine lined. Didn't buy it and was wondering if any of y'all know about this gun. Sorry no pics.
  • Options
    Hawk CarseHawk Carse Member Posts: 4,374 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a Type 3 "Remington" Flobert garden gun.
    Sounds like a lot of money for the type. That is about $130 in ammo.
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    flobert garden pest gun ammo is super hard to find here i had one sold for 400.00
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thx. I thought the same about $ for the gun. Just have never seen one.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fiocchi makes the ammo. Midway sells it at <$30 a box when they have it in stock.

Most of the Folbert type garden guns, are Belgian made. Most likely the action/mechanism, is of the Warnant type rather than the rolling block.

Unless it was a original Remington? A original Remington might be worth that kind of money, if it was factory original? In VG or better condition.

246365934.jpg
  • Options
    Hawk CarseHawk Carse Member Posts: 4,374 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He said rolling block and I have old ads for 9mm "rolling block" Floberts as well as Warnant.
    Do you think he did not know what he was looking at?