In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

pen gun

henmikehenmike Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited July 2015 in Ask the Experts
I have a 25acp American derringer pen gun. The breech block is broken. Split down middle. Can it be fixed,or welded? What would the value be as a parts gun? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I

Comments

• henmikehenmike Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Need some GOOD ADVICE on this item. I believe the cartridges with this pen gun are tear gas, is this thing legal to own and / or sell ?
    http://photobucket.com/PENGUNTEARGAS
    edited November -1
    Well, my cell phone gun forum was locked up, why? i dont know but it was. So now i have something new to get your opinions about. The .44 cal 'Pen Gun' It fires a single .44 cal round. By un screwing mid way you can insert the round. I have a site with pictures.

http://www.adrax.com/watsons/pengun.htm

Let me know what you think, and also, the reasoning behind 'locking' a forum. Thanks

S.K.
    edited November -1
    I am trying to find out anything about a pen gun that I have. The only markings on it are on the shirt clip with the words PENGUN on it.Under the word is the old Penguin ammo logo. The gun currently has a spent tear gas cartridge in it with a date of Jan. 1969. The gun itself is a simple design of a slit cut in the side of the pen casing and you just have to pull back and release to fire the gun. Any info would be helpfull
    edited November -1
    How much is a Pen Gun with the markings: Fed. Lab Inc. Pgh Pa
    Pat. Dec 29th 1925
    I think it shoots a .38 caliber
  • Bill DeShivsBill DeShivs Member Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have you tried American Derringer?