In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Diamond Grip Inserts

vandj1318vandj1318 Member Posts: 237 ✭✭
edited August 2015 in Ask the Experts
Hello All,

Which gun and what era did pistols like maybe the 1911 have white and sometimes colored, long diamond shaped inserts in the grips between the screws? I remember seeing them but cannot find anything on-line. Thank you.



  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I might be wrong? But the ones I remember, were aftermarket. Either custom made, or made by the owner. I don't recall them being offered, as a option by Colt?
Sign In or Register to comment.