In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Buying assistance please

DannzoDannzo Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
edited March 2017 in Ask the Experts
I know they have not been produced in some time now by tactical Solutions but I am looking for one of their 8.5" or 10" Pac-lite barrels to do some silhouette shooting. My question is where could I possibly find one of these?

Thanks,
Dan

Comments

• Options
    iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you can't find it on the auction side you can ask in the 'want ads' forum.

http://forums.GunBroker.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=7
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by iceracerx
    If you can't find it on the auction side you can ask in the 'want ads' forum.

http://forums.GunBroker.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=7

Thanks for responding. I did check the regular for him and neither one of them are listed or have been for quite some time. I did also there's this in want ads but wanted to cover my bases in this for him as well.

Thanks again,
    Dan
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Believe it or not, they are for sale on fleabay. (Don't know if they are allowed to sell the pistol barrels though?).

Problem with fleabay though. If it is a out of production collectors item. Likely there will be a lot of competition, from other folks who know it's value. Driving the price up.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rufe-snow
    Believe it or not, they are for sale on fleabay. (Don't know if they are allowed to sell the pistol barrels though?).

Problem with fleabay though. If it is a out of production collectors item. Likely there will be a lot of competition, from other folks who know it's value. Driving the price up.

Thanks for the info but the barreled receiver is considered the firearm portion of this gun therefore cannot be sold on eBay.