In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Magazine Identification?

RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
edited August 2002 in Ask the Experts
I was told this was for a Ruger P-90 45cal.
It's not.
Does anybody have any idea what it might fit?
What it is worth?
It holds 10 rounds of 45cal. single stack and is made by Pachmayr.
Any help would be appreciated.

Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.

Comments

• Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rugerniner,They look like Ruger .45 mags.I ordered for my P90 and got by mistake.I ordered the 8 rd and got the wrong ones.My P90 came with 7RD mags and I ordered some from Ruger and they are 7RD.The P97 .45 comes 8RD mags.I guess they will work interchangeably I bought some USA Mags for my P90 and they were 8RD and work great.But back to the subject they may be after market Hi-Point carbine Mags,thats my best guess.I just noticed they look like ,45 shells so their not Hi-Point Mags.

Rugster

Toujours Pret

Edited by - Rugster on 08/31/2002 21:56:36
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Ruger P-90 and no way does it fit.
    By the way I called the Ruger Factory and the 45cal mags have a slot on each side of the mag but only the one works. Unlike the 9mm where both the drop buttons work. Only the left slot and left button works on the P-90.

Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

• Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats got me puzzled,I would like to know what they go to.Ill be watching to see if anyone can tell you what they are.If you find out let me know.I never have figured out why the P90 comes with 7RD Mags and not 8,because my after market mags for it are 8RD and they work fine.And the Polymer P97 comes with 8RD mags.I guess they are doing like Springfield does send 7RD mags with the gun and sell you the 8RD.
    Best!!

Rugster

Toujours Pret
  • Options
    AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello "RugerNiner"

No way is that going to fit your Ruger P-90. It will fit my Springfield "Omega".

Since you are in Jacksonville, we are going to get together sometime at a show in the Prime-Osborn, Fair-Grounds, or the Shrine-Temple.

Best Regards To You And Yours
  • Options
    vallopez2000vallopez2000 Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It will fit any 1911 style Colt or Colt clone. Don't know the value. Check out the auctions and see what they are going for.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    AdamsQuailHunter;

I got it at the Shrine-Morroco last week. I traded a junk 30 round P-85 mag for it.

spn05j5e04xq.gif

• Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like an extended 1911 45ACP mag.
  • Options
    hotrodusahotrodusa Member Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, It will a 1911 colt or clone version 45.
    I think when you traded mags with the guy at the show, Even though you did not get what you intended, You did good with the trade.
    You should have no problem getting rid of this pachmayer extended mag, I'd say this mag new was around 35.00 . There are alot of the 1911 colt style pistols out there, Unloading it should be no problem.

Robert
  • Options
    AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello "RugerNiner"

PLEASE remind me NOT to trade with YOU!!!!!!!

I WILL still buy lunch/SUPPER!!!!!! Super place on the west side near Casset Ave. exit.

Yankee's will not understand this, but YOU willl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Regards To You And Yours
  • Options
    edited November -1
    AdamsQuailHunter;

Are you in Jax?

spn05j5e04xq.gif