In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Help ID Winchester mystery part.

beltfedbeltfed Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭
edited August 2004 in Ask the Experts
Hello y'all,
Please help me ID this Winchester part. I believe it is a part off either a Winchester 1890 or 06, 22 pump rifle. The top is stamped Winchester Trademark, the bottom tang has a serial #337xxx. Seems to work fine. When you pull the hammer back it cocks, pull the trigger and it releases. Does anyone know exactly what this part is? What it might be worth? And can I legally sell it?
Thank you,
Beltfedth_mypictures3.jpgth_mypictures2.jpgth_mypictures1.jpg

Comments

• Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like a Winchester 1890/1906 to me. Without the front half of the frame (which is also identically serial numbered), and in its current condition, it is not worth much (simply start it out at $5 with no reserve), and as far as I know you can legally sell it.

Bert H.

Real Men use a SINGLE-SHOT!
  • only winchestersonly winchesters Member Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    beltfed: I concur with Bert, you can leagaly sell it. That is not a receiver, but the trigger guard assy. There is no restrictions in selling that componet. Regards Dave