In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Info please on rifle

DixieCrystalDixieCrystal Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited August 2004 in Ask the Experts
I have a rifle that was my dad's and would like to know any info about it, age, value, etc. It is a Remington 22 long rifle with an octogon barrel and rosewood stock.
Any help appreciated.
Dixie

Comments

• Options
    Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It would help if you had a picture or two. Single shot, pump, bolt action? Any patent markings on the barrel? More info is needed. Provide that and you will get all sorts of info back.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

John

A friend will post your bail. A good friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "man that was fun!"
  • Options
    captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    Good Morning DIXIE: Is it possible for You to Post a Photo or at the very least give a better discription of Your Reminton .22.....? Are We dealing with a Bolt Action, Simi-Auto or a Pump Action...????...We can only see your gun thru your eyes....Help Me/Us and I/We will be more than Happy to help You....I'd also like to welcome You to the Ask the Experts Forum and the Gunbroker.com Family......Best.....

Captain Kirk, Tech Staff