In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Browning Citori Plus

ShawnShawn Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited August 2004 in Ask the Experts
I have a Browning Citori Plus with 32" barrels and am trying to determine what the value of this might be for 2 reasons, first and foremost is for insurance, but secondly because I'm curious.
The gun is in excellent shape, looks just like new, I've shot about 10 boxes of shells through it shooting trap. It has an adjustable rib, adjustable cheek rest, adjustable butt with a recoil absorbing spring in it, it's an over/under 12 gauge ported and backbored. I also have a collection of factory chokes and several Briley extended chokes for it. Anyone have any ideas for a value??? Please help.
Thank you.

Comments

• LABWILDLABWILD Member Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live in Ky. and I seen these guns go for around $1400.
  • bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what did you pay for it?[?]
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • ShawnShawn Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I paid $1400 for it about 5 years ago... Thought I was going to get into trap shooting, but never took the time to get serious about it. Our renter's insurance was wanting a value of our belongings and I just wasn't sure what to tell them about this.
  • bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    citoris hold their value but rarily go up. i would go with what you paid for all of it.[;)]

former air operations officer SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team 2. former navy skeet team, former navy rifle/pistol team member. co-owner skeetmaster tubes inc.. owner/operator professional shooting instruction.
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.