In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

BROWNING BUCKMARK

robbyljrobbylj Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited February 2009 in Ask the Experts
Saw a Buckmark Classic Plus at Bass Pro today. Looks like a nice gun,but I've never shot one. I usually shoot High Standards and Rugers,but am looking for something different.Anybody have any experience or opinions on this gun,good or bad? This might be my "to me,from me" Christmas present this year.I would appreciate any input,thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Browning Buckmark and I'm starting to get a lot of misfires that will fire in my Ruger.It really doesn't have that many rounds through it but I suspect a firing pin change would help.Is this a repair that I can do our should I take it to a gunsmith? The firing pin strikes very high on the rim.Great pistol and very accurate. Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just looking for your opinions on the Buckmark pistol,reliability,accuracy etc.. as there quite rare over here..& i know you guys know .. cheers & regarsd [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have just gotten a browning buckmark camper special in stainless and have been looking for a stainless weaver base for it. I can find blues ones but I haven't had any luck at a stainless one. Does anybody even know if there is anybody that makes a stainless one to fit it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Guys I have a Browning buckmark pistol that keeps jamming.. I think it needs a good cleaning, but can't figure out how to break it down.. Anybody got any info on it..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WHAT DO THE LETTERS MS,NS,MEAN WHEN DESCRIBING A BROWNING BUCKMARK PISTOL.robbyij
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Browning Buckmark, lightly used and in great condition but about 20% of the rounds fail to fire (various ammo)The firing pin strikes the very edge of the rim and the ones that don't fire I shoot through my S&W 22A with no misfires.Has any of the members experienced the same problem with Buckmark and if so did you correct the problem. Thanks
  • Options
    burpfireburpfire Member Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hello. from what i got out of the blue book, they could mean:
    buck mark ( micro standard ) and buck mark ( nickle standard )these are more than likely what the initials refer to.