In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Powerful pump/pneumatic bb gun pistol

IchibanosaruIchibanosaru Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in Ask the Experts
What I am searching for may not even exist, but I am looking for a powerful pump/pneumatic bb gun pistol that shoots at least 600+ fps. I have a few models but am wondering if there is anything else out there.

Thanks for your time and have a good day

Comments

• Options
    CLINTFCLINTF Member Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the message, but I already have that model. Anything else you can think of? Something even more powerful than that, perhaps that shoots bbs as well? [?]

Thanks for your reply - greatly appreciated [;)]
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    The Beeman P1 and P11 both fire .177 pellets at 600 fps or more with a muzzle energy of over 5.5 foot pounds. This makes them firearms in many countries.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian
    The Beeman P1 and P11 both fire .177 pellets at 600 fps or more with a muzzle energy of over 5.5 foot pounds. This makes them firearms in many countries.

Thanks for the reply. In your opinion, this compares quite well to the Crossman 1377 (which I already have), yeah?
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Both of the Beemans are of extreme high quality and offer superior performance, but will be much more expensive than your Crossman.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian
    Both of the Beemans are of extreme high quality and offer superior performance, but will be much more expensive than your Crossman.

Comparable in terms of power and accuracy?

Thanks again and have a good one!
  • Options
    jeffb1911jeffb1911 Member Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've got both, and the Beeman beats the Crossman in both power and accuracy. Only good thing the Crossman shoots bb's as well, the Beeman does not.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    \\\quote:Originally posted by mark christian

Good call. What about any C02 powered items? In short, I am looking for the best gig on a high-powered pistol bb gun with lots of power.

Thanks again and take care!!!
  • Options
    oscat271oscat271 Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello, Co2 is going to be limited as to power. HPA (high pressure air)
    is where its at. These are airguns that you use a pump to reach 3000 psi (or more). Try Mountain Air Air Guns.
    Take note that more is not allways better as the higher the pressure,
    the harder it is for the valve to be knocked open. Some of my airguns
    give most power @ 2300-2400 psi.