In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Box For Dan Wesson 357

super1super1 Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited October 2015 in Ask the Experts
Does anybody know where I can purchase a factory box/case for a Dan Wesson model 14 357 magnum?

Comments

• Options
    lcdrdanrlcdrdanr Member Posts: 439 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They show up occasionally on fleabay and Gun Broker, as I recall most are Styrofoam open box with a cardboard sleeve, condition is usually an issue due to the age they are getting to now.

There are gun rugs with the Dan Wesson logo on them that were factory but not necessarily specific to the Model 14, also available through auctions, I see them occasionally in gun shops value bins.

Now, there is also the 'Pistol Pac' suitcase style hard case that was a factory option with the Model 15 with multiple barrels, comes in at least two different sizes and most are a brownish color with yellow interior. These typically run several hundred at auctions even with condition issues and no keys. Again, these aren't specific to the Model 14, however.

Dan R
  • Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Start with a post in the want ads then do a search on the auction side. http://forums.GunBroker.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=7
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Give these guys a look, www.danwessonforum.com [;)]