In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ed Buffaloe?

SP45SP45 Member Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in Ask the Experts
I found his name online. He is listed as a holster maker and authority on firearms. The link to his email doesn't work and I cant find any contact info on him. Does anyone know if he is still working in the industry and if so is there a shop or contact number. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SP45,

Well, that one was easy...

Handmade Holsters
    by Ed Buffaloe

http://unblinkingeye.com/Guns/EBCH/ebch.html

E-mail me for pricing and other questions: ed@unblinkingeye.com.

Best.

I found this as an answer as to how to reach him. It might work or it might not...

webmaster@unblinkingeye.com

Best.

ADDED:

I also tried a couple of people search engines that I use and as suggested by AQH. There are 3 separate 'Ed Buffaloe' listed, 2 being in North Carolina and one being in Nevada. I find it very odd that a man in business is this hard to find and contact. [:(]

Best.
  • Options
    SP45SP45 Member Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw that web page but the email ink doesn't go through and a phone number I found is disconnected.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So looks like nononsense is the gatekeeper to Mr. Ed Buffaloe [:D].
  • Options
    DEEREHARTDEEREHART Member Posts: 374 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I purchased a holster from him about a year and a half ago.
    Everything he said it would be.
    NICE holster!!
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DEEREHART,

quote:I purchased a holster from him about a year and a half ago.

Do you happen to have any of the contact information you used to make the purchase or a receipt with that information on it?

Thanks!

Best.
  • Options
    DEEREHARTDEEREHART Member Posts: 374 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nononsense
    DEEREHART,

quote:I purchased a holster from him about a year and a half ago.

Do you happen to have any of the contact information you used to make the purchase or a receipt with that information on it?

Thanks!

Best.

I just checked and it was a little over two years ago (time flies).All of my correspondence was email through ed@unblinkingeye.com I hope he is still around I could use another holster for a Kimber Solo. Doug