In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kel-Tec PMR-30 Colors

jss1956jss1956 Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
edited July 2017 in Ask the Experts
Can anyone tell me what colors the PMR-30 is made in? I seem to see what looks like the same color guns called different names. With the different lighting in different gun ads it can sometimes be difficult. Is this correct?

- Black
- OD Green
- Patriot Brown
- Tungsten Gray
- Titanium
- Burnt Bronze
- Gold

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With the common use of Cerakoat, and other similar gun paints in recent years. The PMR-30 could be any color.

I would contact customer service at KelTec. To see if they would be willing to tell you. What different factory original colors, the PMR-30 were sold with.
  • Options
    MaaloxMaalox Member Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have one in Tungsten so I can verify that is one of their "official" colors. They seem to change / add / delete colors from time to time. Are you in the market for one and trying to decide which color you would like? I can tell you I really like this pistol. Not a carry gun but a great piece for range or varmint eradication.
    Regards, MAALOX
  • Options
    jss1956jss1956 Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I actually have 2 (black & green) and seem to see others colors appear from time to time. However, when I see a single party selling a color nobody else has it leads me to believe that these are probably not stock colors. So if I purchase another one or were going to collect all of them, I only want what comes from the factory. Unless I'm missing something, there is nothing on the Kel-Tec website that lists what the factory colors are.