In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

glok mod. 19 value??

cjkusnierzcjkusnierz Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
edited August 2003 in Ask the Experts
hi again just picked up mod.19 with 3 15 round mags one with a flat notch and two with round notches one of them have a +2 on the botem just wonderig what i have and the worth also how i can tell the year of manufacture any help would be grate[:p]

Comments

• Options
    gunner8479gunner8479 Member Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We wouldn't know what it's worth until you give us a more detailed description as to the condition it's in and what Glock "generation" type it is(i.e. 1st gen, 2nd gen, 3rd gen). As far as year of mfg., try giving the Glock factory a call they're pretty helpful, also finding out what generation it is should narrow down year of mfg. It sounds like you got a good deal! How much did you get it for? I've seen the mags go for $80.00 to over $100.00! From what you're telling us you've got one "drop free" pre-ban mag.(flat notch) and two "non drop free" pre ban mags(round notch).Hope this helps![8D]

gunner8479
  • Options
    cjkusnierzcjkusnierz Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ok well it dosent have a sight rail or moldid finger groves it does have trigacon night sights its in what i would consider90% condition it only has 2or3 scratches in the polimer and is not all shiny {worn look} is their any thing elts that would show if it was 1or2 gen. i got it to replace a smith because the smith is bigger and it rusts on hot days rubbing against my skin witch is getting old . i wanted somthing that was smaller and wouldent rust and still hold 16-18 shels my smith will hold 19 not that more than one is neaded but if one is enough then 18 more is plenty of reasurince for me i actualy got this gun from afriend on a trade "snap-on tools for the pistol" about 300. worth is that good or avrage?[:p]
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just about any used Glock like you describe is worth $300, you won't find one much cheaper unless its from an individual, but even then it wont get much cheaper ... as noted above, full capacity mags are selling for $80-100

... I'd say you did better than average

===========================
    Chance favors the prepared mind [8D]

kimberkid@cox.net
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.