In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

gun value

2»

Comments

• h.d.p.h.d.p. Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a Savage .22 mag 20 gauge over under model 24J DL that I purchased in 1980. It has the silver colored casing with a fox on one side and grouse on the other. The trigger is gold. The gun is in very good condition with no marks on the stock or bluing. I am wondering an approximate age and value of this gun.
    edited November -1
    Could anyone give me a gun value on a Browning Pump 22 magnum BPR-22?
    About 90%
    edited November -1
    I have a Remington 1100 20 Ga LT Mag Only.Gun is in excellent condition . Vent rib barrel .3 choke tubes I believe the gun is from the 70`s but not sure. Bought from my wifes brother quite a few years ago. Don`t think he ever fired it.and I`ve only fired it twice .
    I`ve been told it`s a fairly rare gun.and also that it`s nothing special.

Thanks in advance
    Steve
    edited November -1
    Hey guys I have a Remington Model 788 in 308 caliber. The guns is probably about 75-80% with a Simmons 3-9X40 scope. I am considering selling it and was just wondering what it was worth. I have included some pics. Thanks in advance for your input.

DSC03153.jpg
    DSC03152.jpg
    DSC03154.jpg
    DSC03151.jpg
    edited November -1
    I just bought a ruger 10-44 w/a redfild 1 3/4x 5 scope w/seethough scope rings @ 100 rounds of good amo, what is it worth?
    edited November -1
    I would like to find the value of a Alasks Purchase Centenial Winchester 30/30 in new condition I also have the wall gun rack that came has part of the purchase. The gun has never been fired. I am the first and only owner.
    Thank You In Advance for any help, Bill seiffert
    edited November -1
    I need some information from anyone who can provide it. I have a Browning 10 ga. Invector pump; serial #52586PN192. The gun is in great shape and I was wondering what it is worth.

I also have an old Remington rifle serial # 51688. It is a Rem 32 and has Browning patents listed as follows: Oct. 9, 1900; Oct. 16, 1900; June 3, 1902; May 14, 1907; Feb. 4, 1911. It has the markings XRR3; ARR3 and KKJJ3 on the breech end of the barrel. The rifle is in good shape and appears to be very old, but definitely functional. How much could this gun be worth? What caliber is it? Can ammo be found for it? What is some history behind this gun? Any help would be greatly appreciated. [:)]
    edited November -1
    I have a colt .32 police special auto pistol complete wit hthe box it was bought in. The pistol is not in prefect conidtion but is is in very good condition and looks like it has hardly never been fired. The box is marked, ".32 police special" it has a date of Dec. 22, 1903 stamped on the side. I would like to sell it. could you tell me how much I should ask? I am planning on selling it online here.
    edited November -1
    Hey everyone I am looking at buying the following gun and was just curious about what the value was. I feel like I am getting a good price but I am no expert. The gun is a Rugar M77 mark II in 7 mag with a leoupold 3x9x50 VX-II. It has only had about 2 boxes through it. Thanks in advance for your help.
    7mag1.jpg
    7mag2.jpg
    7mag3.jpg
    edited November -1
    back in 1966 my grandmother purchased a gun for my grandfather from a co worker who inherited such gun from a deceased uncle. we have no idea how old the gun is. i was wonder if anyone could possibly help with a value. it is a stevens savage super choke 12 gage shotgun model 77 with a supressor it was manufactured in chickapee falls. it was also made prior to 1966. as far as serial number we cant find one however there are numbers on the gun but some of them are unreadable only thing we can make out is a number 2 and a number 0. the rest are covered up by another part of the gun in order to see them we'd have to take the gun apart and we didnt want to do that. does anyone have any idea how old this gun may be or how much it would be worth?
    edited November -1
    i have a marlin 336 44magnum lever action with micro groove barrel. gun digest says there are 2823 rifles made between 1963-1964,youtube shows one with hoop on front sight and no saddle ring mine is opposite it has saddle ring and no front hoop.looking for help on its value,good condition,and good shooter. thanks,tim