In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

CZ compact accepting full size mags?

leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
edited August 2003 in Ask the Experts
I got a CZ 75 Compact PO1. I was curious if it will accept full size CZ 75 magazines. Also are there any preban high capacity CZ 75 Compact magazines in existance? Whats going price? Where they at?

Comments

• leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Also what other magazines might be compatable? EAA Witness? Tangfolio?
  • richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    As to the PO1, I can't speak but I think th PO1 is just an updated version of the older PCR. Full size mags work in the PCR but stick out about 3/4". Tangfolio is Witness. Witness is EAA's trade name for the Tangfolio pistol. Be leery of persons selling mags that they say are factory unless they are a CZ dealer. I was burned by a guy on Gunbroker buy the name of charlie brown on some that were supposed to be factory. Most of the copy mags will work, but may require a little work. Check out czforums.com lots of info there. I think there are some Non-LEO 13 round mags out there for the PCR which may work.

My border collie is smarter than your honor student.
  • leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, thanks for the link and info, czforum.com is a great resource.