In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Daisy BB Gun

.22 HORNET.22 HORNET Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
edited August 2003 in Ask the Experts
Hi all, I purchased an old Daisy Model B, 1000 shot BB gun at a yard sale. It has a nickle finish barrell and wood butt stock. It is in goog condition and even shoots and has a strong spring. Does anyone on the board know what the value might be if any? How old it might be? Thanks, .22 Hornet in Ohio.[?]

Comments

• rockfordrockford Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by .22 HORNET
    Hi all, I purchased an old Daisy Model B, 1000 shot BB gun at a yard sale. It has a nickle finish barrell and wood butt stock. It is in goog condition and even shoots and has a strong spring. Does anyone on the board know what the value might be if any? How old it might be? Thanks, .22 Hornet in Ohio.[?]

Your Daisy was made circa 1905-1915, as to value, I'll leave that to someone else.

Fred
  • bbsodabbsoda Member Posts: 86
    edited November -1
    The Daisy model B came out in 1909 and was made through 1923 in both a 1000 shot version and a 500 shot. There are umpteen variations of them and without knowing the variation and condition it is all but impossible to put a value on it. Generally, the earlier ones are worth more than the later ones. If you are interested in learning more than this about the gun, let me know. Bill
  • .22 HORNET.22 HORNET Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks rockford and bbsoda. I would like to know more about how I can tell the different variations. Is there a good web sight to visit?