In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Knife/Gun single shot combo

tbrigh01tbrigh01 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited December 2004 in Ask the Experts
I saw the craziest thing at a gun shop the other day, but was too much in a hurry to ask. It was a hunting style knife with a built in .38 single shot gun. Anyone seen em' or know who makes them?

Comments

• captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    Hav'nt seen or heard of a Modern one...But have owned several Antique Knife Pistols made in the Late 1700's and Early 1800's, {1827} One in Flintlock and the Other in Percussion...I currantly own a Short Sword made in 1810 that has a Built in Single Shot Flintlock Barrel with a Folding Trigger...The Cock and Frizzen are hidden behind a Scalloped Guard.....So as You can see....Its nothing New in the annuls of history......

Captain Kirk, Tech Staff<P><BR>
  • tbrigh01tbrigh01 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep... have seen the old ones, just nothing modern like this one. Craftsmanship was excellent. I am probably just going to have to stop back by to chk it out.
  • jaoobjaoob Member Posts: 441 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have not seen one in a couple years. I think it was made by "Powell" but not positive.
    They did look neat, knife fight or gun fight.

Jim