In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Laser bore sighters?

browser900browser900 Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
edited December 2004 in Ask the Experts
Do they make good laser bore sighters, and if so which would be good to get? Would want it for rifles.

Comments

• Options
    earlwellmanearlwellman Member Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Save the money and just look down the barrel, adjust the cross hairs and go from there at 25 yrds or so. That will get you on the paper at least. From there you can get it dead to nuts at any range you need.

Earl
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,433 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought a Laserlyte a couple of years ago for less than $100. and love it. Fits .17 to .50 and gets me closer to my target than I have the ability to shoot. Plus it drives my wife's cat crazy!

cbxjeff<P>It's too late for me, save yourself. <br>
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Aimshot lazer bore sighter! The diode fits .223 and for any caliber larger you purchase an arbor. I love mine and with calibers like .300WSM where the factory ammo (I don't reload) is pricey, it pays for itself!
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wal Mart has the Laserlyte bore sighter for less than $40.00 plus tax.
    EvilDr235

Two types of people drive old cars.Rich people because they want to and poor people because they have to.