In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Remington premier

longspur riderlongspur rider Member Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2009 in Ask the Experts
These look like a nice shotgun. Looking for a 28ga. Anyone know anything about them? Is Rem. making them or importing them?

Comments

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    longspur rider,

From the Remington website:

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/premier_shotguns.asp

"Meticulous craftsmanship. Sleek designs blending beauty and structural strength. Rugged dependability for hunting and competition. It's what Remington and Italian gunmakers do best. And we've joined forces to create over and under shotguns that embody the finest of their traditions and ours, the Premier series.

PremierShotguns

Crafted in Italy to our specifications and destined for greatness in the field and on the course. Perfectly balanced dimensions and a slim, low-profile receiver make it swift and natural to point. Fit and finish are impeccable as well.

Because it's a Remington, none of this will come as a surprise. Nor will the familiar feel and rock-solid reliability. All are built for a lifetime and more."

The Field grade and Upland grade are available in the 28 ga.

Best.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    not sure about the premier, I got a spartan 210 in 28ga which is the double, think their OU is the 310. I'm happy with it, it is a little tight and I have only shot 3-4 boxes of shells so far, 3 years, these are the russian baikal sereies. so don't know how they would hold up to major shooting like skeet, or clay shooting for the price I'm happy. can only guess the italian makers would be alittle better.
  • Options
    longspur riderlongspur rider Member Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the Baikal in 12 & 20 ga and do most of my hunting with these. This Premier looks to be a lot higher grade than that & far better finish. It realy looks a lot like a Cortona.