In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rossi

aka rottenaka rotten Member Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2009 in Ask the Experts
What kind of quality are Rossi pistols?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I have an old rossi mod 68 [wood grips] that except for 5 shots is and looks unused.This a truck gun only.Ithought bout takin it out and firing it a few times and cleaning it and noticed ammo i bought years back is[ Plus P],safe or not for what i use it for?[This is a 38 spec. by the way]Thanks,Paul
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi All,
    I am trying to track down a Rossi 357 Mag. Revolver Probably with a 4 inch or 6 inch barrel. This is my question:
    I found this item on a web site just prior to Rossi's arrangement with Taurus. I am wondering if anyone has any information on the Rossi models of that time. I saw this item about 5 or 6 years ago and can't figure out what model number it might have been.
    Anyone have any clues where I might find pics or info?
    Thanks
    Laredo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a chance to purchace a Rossi model 92 357,rifle at what i consider a good price,Never had a Rossi, Man claimes to have had it for at least 15 years in box never fired,all paper worm 100% condition,All it says on box is Rossi,mod 92 src,and then Interarms and Puma,Can any of you experts tell me age or anything about this rifle?How does it compare to my Win,Marlin,And most of all how about the 150.00 price?THANKS,PAUL[?]

aka rotten
  • Options
    edited November -1
    what is the rossi gun site or a phone # please

Thankyou and Godbless
  • Options
    edited November -1
    could i please get an opion on the Rossi mule eared sxs? i understand they have not been imported in years. i have a chance to buy one in like new condition for $200, good, bad?

rick
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    The 68 is a strong gun, but I wouldn't make a habit of using +P ammo in it. Mine is a sweet shooter, and hits about 1/2" below point of aim at 50yds with my handloads (wadcutters at about 980fps); but with +Ps it belches flame and barks like a Rottweiler.