In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

1901 Winchester Lever Action 10 Ga

mikebelemontimikebelemonti Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in Ask the Experts
Does anyone know where I can get some shotgun shells for my Winchester 1901 Lever Action 10 Gauge Shotgun? Or empty shells I can re-load myself?

Comments

• fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    empty winchester 10g blank loads are 2 7/8 or you will have to cut some down and make your own..visit the auction side for some old stock shells
  • Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Check with your local SASS chapter... undoubtedly one of them knows where you can get the empties, or loaded 2-7/8" shells.
  • gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I probably have 6-8 boxes or more of factory loads from the 50's or 60's, some full and some partial. They are in a cabinet in my hunting cabin. We used to shoot the 10's for geese in the late 70's early 80's! Then we moved to the Ithaca Mag 10. I would have to look at exactly what's there! send me an e-mail off of my profile and I'll look first chance I get. The 1901 is a gas to shoot!
    Good luck,
    Ed