In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Winchester Mod 21 16 ga Tournament Skeet: Value?

brazosbrazos Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in Ask the Experts
Can anyone help me find the value of my 16 gauge Winchester Model 21.

I'm told it's about 90 percent condition. Receiver, barrels and forend all have the same serial number. Serial number is 4 digits starting with 69XX. It says "Tournament Skeet" in front of the trigger guard.

Buttpad may not be original.

Greatly appreciated if anyone out there can help me come up with a value for this piece.

Thanks

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

Comments

• perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Sweet $$$ to the right person. I am not into value on shotguns but as far as Model 21 goes it cant be many like it.
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Very Good condition, straight stock helps as well as the tounament skeet grade which was not made long in the 30's. Butt plate looks original but can easily be verified through cody. Now, the only negative is that its a 16ga. and has the least demand.

I would say that if it would go to auction it would bring between $5,500 and $6500. If it were 12ga, it might do a thousand more, and if5it were 20 ga. it would do a couple thousand more.
  • brazosbrazos Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks all for the info.

Guess I'll post it up for auction and see how it goes.
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by brazos
    Thanks all for the info.

Guess I'll post it up for auction and see how it goes.Hmmmmm, and I actually prefer the 16 gauge! [8D]

Let us know when you get it listed!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    quote:Originally posted by brazos
    Thanks all for the info.

Guess I'll post it up for auction and see how it goes.Hmmmmm, and I actually prefer the 16 gauge! [8D]

Let us know when you get it listed!
    Hmmmmmm, you gotta keep up with this stuff....[8D]
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cartod
    Hmmmmmm, you gotta keep up with this stuff....[8D]Are you insinuating that I snoozed and lost [?] [:D]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!