In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

P83 Wanad

royc38royc38 Member Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in Ask the Experts
Thinking about purchasing the P83 Wanad Polish 9X18 pistol. Not very much info out there. I was wondering what anyone out there thought of them, the price is right currently and I am seriously considering one.

Comments

• royc38royc38 Member Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am thinking about purchasing a P83 Wanad. They seemed to be priced right at the moment and I have seen a few youtube videos with good reports. I was wondering if anyone out there had any experience or recommendations.
  • charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of the mil surp magazines has a write up this month. The author liked it, but then they never seem to pan anything. Try S(insert the state e of Indiana)gun.com for comparison pricing.
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can't hardly go wrong price wise. The surplus dealers are selling them, for just a little over $200.

Try to get a hands-on with one before buying, if you can though. The earlier Police pistol they imported from Poland. Model P 64, had a bad reputation, as far as the double action trigger was concerned. If your buying it for personal protection? You don't want a D-A pull, that takes a man and a boy to make it work.