In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

rifle value(s)

laughton2laughton2 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited December 2015 in Ask the Experts
I'm not new here - but I don't remember posting. I've been a member - lurking for many years. I have some questions about selling some long guns - both shotguns and rifles. I'll just use two rifles to ask my question. Hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks.

Oops - hit the 'send' key and it automatically posted. Well, I'm off to a good start...

The first rifle I'd like to sell is a 788 Rem in .22/250. It is unfired in the box. I don't know what to ask for it and I don't want to send it to a perspective buyer that may fire a couple of rounds and then want to return it. The bolt has zero marks on it - not aure it's ever been in the rifle - certainly not by me. How much do you think it's worth and how do I sell it without getting a 'once fired' rifle back?

The second rifle is a 788 6mm. I love this rifle - would hunt with it but I think it may be unfired too. It has zero marks anyplace - bolt, chamber, stock, etc... It's pristine if not fired. Same questions as above - what's it worth and how do I sell it without it being fired?

Thanks again.

Comments