In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sabre Defence AUG A3

chemengchemeng Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
edited December 2015 in Ask the Experts
Need some assistance. Am cleaning out the safe to make room for more goodies. I have a Steyr Aug A3 made at the old Sabre Defence Nashville plant. Bought it new, it was a package deal with 8 30 round mags an EOTECH sight and the Steyr carry bag.

Wanting to sell but do not have a price to reference. I checked the GB completed listings with no luck. Have never fired it. Flash suppressor still has the plastic cap with all Steyr paper work, Steyr sling and sealed cleaning kit.

Thanks in advance, Mike

Comments

• Options
    burpfireburpfire Member Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I remember when these were in production. dealers had a hard time moving them at about 1800.00. never seen one with the eotec. the sight adds about 4 to 500 depending which model it is. the mags about 30.00 each. so about 750 in accessories. last sabre defence I saw for sale was 2200.00 for used. don't know if it sold for that. take it to a few shows, start at about 3000.00 and see what happens. what is going to kill you, is the abundance of new steyr augs for sale. they are excellent guns, and have seen them as cheap as 1575.00 at shows. it will take someone that really wants a sabre defence package gun. good luck.
  • Options
    chemengchemeng Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Burpfire, that is very helpful. Bought it back in 2010 put it in the safe and forgot about it. May sell it without the EOTech, I have another rifle to put it on.