In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

reasonable price for 30-06 hxp ammo

john wjohn w Member Posts: 4,104
edited August 2017 in Ask the Experts
I have about 1000 rnds of checked and unboxed hxp I am going to sell. Whats a fair price per round now, it is packed in 30 cal ammo cans now. I was thinking 60 cents a rnd . What do you think guys. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    ammo prices have dropped some but put it out there ya never know
  • Options
    oldWinchesterfanoldWinchesterfan Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    CMP held the price of that ammo down but looks like they may finally be out of stock. I'm guessing you'll get at least $0.60 per round. Sadly, surplus 30-06 seems to finally be drying up.
  • Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seems like a good place to start. I'd see what I could get local without the expense and issue of shipping.
  • Options
    TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by charliemeyer007
    Seems like a good place to start. I'd see what I could get local without the expense and issue of shipping.

Go local if you can.
    Shipping costs are way high, any gun club would be happy to post your ammo.
  • Options
    kidthatsirishkidthatsirish Member Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you do post on the auction side please post a link back here!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It would be great to find someone around the Cleveland ohio area . Shipping ammo is a pain in the butt. I have to see how much I have but I know at least 1k or more, inspected and packed away. I will give a heads up here when I am ready.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It would be great to find someone around the Cleveland ohio area . Shipping ammo is a pain in the butt. I have to see how much I have but I know at least 1k inspected and packed away. I will give a heads up here when I am ready.