In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Need value of a Winchester Model 90 .22LR

ka11ka11 Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
edited September 2002 in Ask the Experts
I have a Winchester Model 90 .22LR which is in fair/good condition. The bore is good but the bluing and stock show wear. I wanted to know approximatly what it is worth. Can you help me, all I'm looking for is a range.

Edited by - ka11 on 09/30/2002 18:03:49

Comments

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,953 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The model 90 chambered for 22 long rifle is probably the most collectible of all the 90's. There are many things that can affect value. Originality, wood not sanded, blue condition, mechanical condition and the serial #'s must match. Now with all that said you may have a desireable 90, as it is a 22lr. I would guess a value between $350.00 and $650.00. A really nice 22lr model 90 seems to bring from$1000.00-$1500.00. I have a bunch of these guns and still don't have a 22lr. The 22lr model was a late arrival on the model 90 scene, about 1919 and they quit manufacturing receivers in 1934. There were a few parts guns made after that and sold until the early 1940's. Some of the late guns used round model 62 barrels, hammers and triggers. But they had all the model 90 roll die information on them. HTH

Old? First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to pull your zipper up; then you forget to pull your zipper down.
    standard.jpg