In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Las Vegas Gun Show

JohnnyBGoodJohnnyBGood Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Ask the Experts
Next month there's a gun show at Cashman Field in Las Vegas. I believe the promoter is Crossroads of the West. What can I expect? Mostly modern? Flea market?

Thanks,

Johnny

Comments

• Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No clue what's happening these days but perhaps 7 threw 10 years ago I went to their shows in Phoenix. More stuff than you could see in 2 full days. No cameras allowed.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Went couple years ago, over the Xmas holidays. Wasn't impressed. Mostly common over priced gun show stuff,i.e. Black rifles, jerky, toys, varius Los Vegas tourist souvenirs, and modern handguns.

Bienfelds antique gun show is way better. If your a collector, or just interested in high quality guns and antique gun stuff. But that's held in January, the week before the shot show.

If your in Vegas on a holiday. Go to the show, what do you have to lose. I definitely wouldn't make a special trip, just for the Cashman field show though.
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,972 ******
    edited November -1
    I went there 2 years ago (have a 'part time house in Vegas), some dealers were bringing in ammo by the pallet load. Lots of 'black' guns, some older stuff + tons of accesories. a full days trip.