In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winchester M70 Classic Featherweight XTR 270

whitetailerwhitetailer Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
I need to know if anyone out there would happen to know if a Win. M70 Classic featherweight XTR was ever made, possibly in the early 80's? I know that the featherweight xtr was, but the classic? Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Options
    OrphanedcowboyOrphanedcowboy Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you mean with a claw extractor, no, I don't believe they did, and I don't think they reintroduced the Claw until the mid to late 90's. Hope this helps
    Orphanedcowboy@msn.comMember ~Secret Select Society of Sauve Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You have two rifles confused here. The XTR Featherweight was the early 80's rifle, introduced in 1981. The Classic Featherweight has the new Model 70 Classic action with claw extractor, and was introduced in 1992.
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com [This message has been edited by AntiqueDr (edited 10-28-2001).]