In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

20 gauge shotgun info/worth

Artic wolfArtic wolf Member Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
edited August 2003 in Ask the Experts
I have a Antonio Zoli 20 Gauge shot gun. It is an over and under heavily engraved. maybe pigeongrade? I was wanting some info on worth and gun facts. The gun is in excellent condition even screw and hunges are engraved. Very little shots fired through it.

Comments

• bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    some of those gus are sometimes worth big bucks. without details, we can only speculate. can you tell us more about it? the gun is at a minimum 1000.00, but that could be effected by damage or wear. let us know.

former air operations officer SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team 2. former navy skeet team, navy rifle/pistol team member. co-owner skeetmaster tubes inc.. owner/operator professional shooting instruction.
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    90% GUN IS $400-450.00 POST MORE INFO

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.
  • captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    It would appear that Duckhunter is pretty close to the Mark..
    ANTONIO ZOLI of Gardone, Italy is known for the QUALITY OF HIS SHOTGUNS...UNFORTUNATELY...they just don't command the price that some believe they should..The GOLDEN SNIPE is the top of His Line in the Over/Under and is only bringing $550.00 to $600.00 in as New Condition....Next is the Silver Snipe at $500.00..The Side by Side Silver Hawk.....$525.00.....

Captain Kirk, Tech Staff