In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Benelli Barrels

rsnyder55rsnyder55 Member Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭
edited September 2002 in Ask the Experts
first, thanks to those who replied. now check this out-no wonder i got different stories from dealers, i called benelli and asked if my black eagle barrel could be used on a montefeltro, i was put on hold then told that it would work but they would not warranty it since they never did any testing on it. then i emailed the same question and was told you can't do it at all! quess the confusion wasn't the dealers fault! thanks again to those who replied. paul

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    does anybody know for SURE if black eagle(not super) and montefeltro barrels are interchangeable? legacy? ive asked AUTHORIZED benelli dealers and have been told yes and no!? i have a rifled slug barrel for a black eagle i may sell and if it can fit a montefeltro or legacy, i think i'd have a better chance as there does not seem to be many black eagles around. thanks for reply, paul
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have an Super 90 M1, will the barrels interchange with any of the the field grade models?
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont think so. I have a super 90, and a super black eagle and they are completely different barrels and are not interchangeable.
    The other benelli models Iam not sure of.
  • Options
    HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    Hello Rsnyder55

You can have a look at http://www.benelli.it/Home.asp?Lan=EN , there you should be able to see what barrels that will fit yor gun. It is the factorys homepage I believe.

Good choise in shotgun by the way, going there some day myself. =o)

Regards
    Peter E Jeppesen
    Greenland.

Just owns a silenced 22LR Anshutz =o) .308Win Steyr Mannlicher - Scout
    That's all I need, but not all I want.

Don't do anything I've allready done - That'd just be plain stoooopid. =o)
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've got both the M1 Super 90 and a Black Eagle....those two are different, but I do believe the field model (w/complete alloy receiver) will interchange.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for taking the time to provide the information. I have the Special 80 Skeet also, and I had been wondering if it was possible to get a skeet barrel for the M1 Super 90.