In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SILE

charlie15charlie15 Member Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2002 in Ask the Experts
Anybody know anything about this gun manufacturer, have a web-site?

IF A GOVERMENT'S OPPRESSIVE, THEN REPRESS IT!!

Comments

• Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't believe they mfg. just import.Sorry don't know if they have a Web Site .

ATF

Edited by - ATF on 09/30/2002 17:25:17
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    I believe that they went out of business. Here is the last information that I have on them: Sile Distributors, 7
    Center market place, NY, NY 10013. Phone @ 212-925-4111. They were still in my 2000 manufactures directory, but that does not mean that they are still around...those directories are seldom updated. I hope I'm wrong about them going under, that was a good company and they brought in some nice products.

Mark T. Christian

Edited by - mark christian on 09/30/2002 21:36:39
  • Options
    mazo kidmazo kid Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I could be wrong, but I believe they are still selling guns, maybe thru another distributor? I had a Sile Sharps percussion "business rifle" that I purchased new in the '80s. The last gun I saw that was marked "Sile" was a replica Sharps cartridge rifle a couple of years ago. Was it new? I don't know how long it had been at the gun shop. Emery.