In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Llama extractor

littleperklittleperk Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
edited May 2016 in Ask the Experts
Bought a pretty little engraved Llama 22LR with a broken extractor. Should be easy repair Right? Nope, can't find one Numrichs, Ebay, GB forum. Is this something a machinest can mfg? Where would I get specs? Old extractor not available.any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It would help a lot if you provided more information than its a Llama. Guessing its an autoloader that looks like a baby 1911 is just a guess.

I'm sure a machinist could make one if you have enough money.

For less than $6 you can buy a reprint of the manual off fleabay. Maybe it will have a good picture of the extractor so you can scale the size. http://www.ebay.com/itm/LLAMA-22-Automatic-Pistol-Owners-Manual-Handbook-/201543905018?hash=item2eecf3eefa:g:O24AAOSw2ENW603v

post in wanted forum asking if someone has the pistol; offer a reward so they will be inclined to take theirs apart and measure it for you.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is a schematic in the "Gun Digest Book, of Exploded Gun Drawings".

Llama identified their guns with Roman Numerals. The extractor your looking for, is from their Model XV.

From the schematic it appears to be simple piece of flat stock. Hole through it for a retaining pin. There is a flat surface on the back end that a small coil spring bears against.
  • Options
    littleperklittleperk Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK, Thanks guys Going to the wanted forum.
  • Options
    wiz1997wiz1997 Member Posts: 1,051 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Search the auction side for Llamas.

Then email the guys with Llama parts for sale and ask if they have what you're looking far.

They don't always list everything they have in the auctions.

I found some parts that were not listed in the auctions just by asking.