In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fabarm vs Sigarm Over/Under

stewartstewart Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
Looking at buying an Over Under for Sporting Clays and hunting.Anybody have any experience with the HK Fabarms Sporting Clay Lion or the Sig Arms Rizzini SA5??[This message has been edited by stewart (edited 10-30-2001).]

Comments

• Options
    AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If Sigarms will tell you which "Rizinni" made it, an what Rizinni model it is, then I can give you a pretty good idea about it. I KNOW for darn sure it is not Rizinni, F. Illi, because they START at $40,000 for the bare bones model. So that means it is a Battista Rizzini, or an Emilio Rizzini or an Isodoro Rizzini. Each one of them made some "DOGS" and each one made some very good field models. If Sigarms will tell you who made them and what "their" (Rizzini) model was, I can be of assistance.AdamsQuailHunter
  • Options
    stewartstewart Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sigarms has not been back to me yet.......However, I did some research and found out that the Sigarms and Verona Shotguns are made by BR Rizzini in Brescia, IT.The SA5 seems to emulate the Brizzini 790 Sporting EL, w/ 30" barrels. Im going to use this gun 70% Sporting clays and 30% Pheasant/quail/dove.Please let me know if anyone has experience with these guns Sigarms/Verona/BR Rizzinithanks