In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Winchester Model 37

draginfishdraginfish Member Posts: 108 ✭✭
edited January 2005 in Ask the Experts
any suggestions for remedying intermittent misfires - have replaced firing pin assembly, cleaned,etc.

Comments

• draginfishdraginfish Member Posts: 108 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a Winchester single shot12 ga Model 37 . On the side it tells a little about it. Winchester Model 37 steel bilt 12 ga 2 3/4 chamber, wanted to know a little more about it and what it maybe worth, and any thing else about it. Thankyou for time.
    edited November -1
    I have a set of Winchester Model 37's. They range from a 410 to 12 gauge(haven't got the 28 gauge yet). My question is, can someone tell me what years they started and stopped production of this weapon. To add to that, do the butt plates on the firearms have anything to do with the year they were made? One has a round circle with "Winchester Repeating Arms" and the other three have "Winchester" writen on them. Any information on this would be deeply appreciated.

We All Have The Right To Bear Arms.
    edited November -1
    Can someone tell me if the model 37 or 37 red letter is the oldest and mfg dates for each?
    Aslo I understand the one of these the 28 guage was not made. Can anyone answer this?
    Thanks
    edited November -1
    Can anyone tell me if a 16 or 20ga. barrel will fit a 12ga. Model 37 receiver? Thanks in advance.
  • Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello draginfish...

Yes, I can tell you, and the answer is NO.

Bert H.

Real Men use a SINGLE-SHOT!