In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

what's bobski's toy gun? pic 1

bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
edited March 2005 in Ask the Experts
whats this thing worth? thanks!

joegun.jpg
Retired Naval Aviation
Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
Former NSSA All American
Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
MO, CT, VA.

Comments

• Options
    RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    Run it up the flagpole and see who salutes.

Best way to determine worth of something like that is to see what someone will give you for it. You might check antique toy listings--on the net or at the library or in a bookstore.

You can be sure it's worth at least $10 'cuz that's what I'd give your for it. [;)]
  • Options
    tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For toy guns, I've found that www.soldusa.com is a great place to see what's out there and what it brings. Sign up to get their catalogs......Admin and Mods, I don't consider these guys to be direct competition to GB....If you think so, poooooof...

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd send photos to this guy --- a high end toy dealer:

http://www.diamondcomics.com/

Neal
  • Options
    captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    Not Firearm related.....More of a Tongue in Cheek Question with No place to put it!...and seeing as how its been Posted By His Immenece or one of His Minions, figured I'd just leave a sleeping dog lie...and seeing as how TAPWATER has supplied the Answer to the Question....I'll now Lock the Topic........Best....

Captain Kirk, Tech Staff<P><BR>