In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

winchester model 94AE

suemarksuemark Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited March 2005 in Ask the Experts
I've come across a model 94AE. It's in excellent condition with no scratches or bluing wear. A Williams aperature sight was added however. Caliber .444 Marlin, 20" barrel. I don't have the serial#. Does anyone know the years of manufacture and approximate value of this particular model?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I WOULD LIKE INFO ON A WINCHESTER 94AE, WRANGLER II, CAL.38-55, LEVER ACTION. I HAVE THE BOX & PAPERWORK THAT CAME WITH IT.

THANKS!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Cab any one give me the mfg date for a winchester nodel 94 ae aer number 6220181?
    Thanks
    Terry
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Winchester Model 94AE, brand new. I cannot find it in the gun book and am wondering what the value is. It also has a gold trigger. Any information is appreciated. Thanks very much.
  • Options
    Bill CostikBill Costik Member Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, what sort of information are you looking for? We need to know the serial number, with the last two digits blanked out or starred or something similar.
    Example- 23456**
    Also, complete condition, including bluing wear, stock condition, rust, anything like that.
  • Options
    Ronald J. SnowRonald J. Snow Member Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    These were made from 1983-85 only, with over-sized loop lever, 16" barrel, 5-shot magazine and weighed 6.125 pounds. Value will depend upon condition. Blue Book (24th. Edition) lists 100% at $350.; however, I would expect that if your firearm were new in the box it would be worth quite a bit more.
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    $400.00 - $450.00

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    it is in the box & never been fired
  • Options
    bobinwisbobinwis Member Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Around here, they are a little higher. Picked up one for $500 several years ago for the Trapper collection. Saw one just like it 2 weeks later for same price. Have not seen that model/caliber since anywhere at any of the shows or shops.

Regards, Bob